"Certainly virtue is like precious odors, most fragrant when they are incensed, or crushed: for prosperity doth best discover vice, but adversity doth best discover virtue. " - Sir Francis Bacon
Creeping out from their ancestral abodes in the hoary mountains of eastern Europe, the Strigoi bear the dubious distinction of being two bloodlines claiming a single founder. But this claim and their signature discipline has not brought respect or admiration from their fellow kindred. Rumors about diablerie, devil worship, madness, and demonic possession have isolated the bloodlines of the Strigoi to such a degree that they are now almost akin to their own small clan. This is not helped by the Strigoi's predilection towards degeneration, debauchery, and cruelty, traits that almost all Strigoi of note bear. Knowledgeable kindred do their best to keep their distance from the Creeps and the Fiends.
• History: Here lies the History of the creation of the Strigoi lines, and of the metamophosis of the founder.
• Traditions: Traditions of the lines, that even the most modern Strigoi knows of.
• Strigoi Vîi: The Ventrue bloodline, nicknamed 'the Fiends'.
• Strigoi Morti: The Nosferatu bloodline, nicknamed 'the Creeps'.
• Transviscera: The flesh-shaping discipline of the Strigoi.
• Crúac Rituals: The Crúac Rituals developed by the Strigoi Morti.
• Devotions: Common Devotions within the lines.